Saturday 29 December 2012


How To Make Your Debtors or Owing Customers To Pay Back The Money They Owe You Quickly! 

I applied this simple and easy strategy in My business and the result was awesome.

Are you a business owner or offering a service? 
Are you getting frustrated that you work so hard to provide quality service to your customers and yet they refuse to pay you your money? 
If you answer yes to the above questions, pay attention to the secret I’m about to reveal to you now.   Link: http://bit.ly/12VYoYs
... A Full Explanation Of Exactly What You Need To Do To make your owing customers/debtors dip their hands into their pockets and give you your money without further delay.

Who am I and why should I be in a position to share these secret strategies with you?
I was once in your situation, at one time all I do was trying to please my customers and yet they were not paying me for the service I render, I was wondering what might be the cause of this delay in payment, until one day I stumbled upon this secret that I’m about to share with you now.
Before I share this secret with you let me ask you another simple question.
Do you want your debtors to start paying you your money and also apologize to you for delaying your money?
Do you have a big project to start and your money is in the hands of your debtors and you have tried all you could to recover the money yet to no avail?
Is your business suffering due to customers owing you and not wanting to pay back?
I have good news for you!
In this secret strategy you will be learning 
• How to detect AND avoid a troublesome customer even the first time you set your eyes on him.
• Secret steps you need to take now or you will lose your money to ungrateful customers
• Powerful strategies you need to apply and your debtors will have no more excuses to continue to hold on to your money.
• Simple telephone strategies that you need to apply to make owing customers have no choice but to pay up.
• How to set specific date for debt recovery such that your debtor will have no excuse but to pay after you have applied some of these strategies in this report.
• The Appropriate time to present your invoice ( this is where people are getting it all wrong) 
• A powerful and simple discount policy I used on my business that made my customers to pay up on time even without me bothering them to pay up.
• People that you need to stay away from when it comes to doing debt free business.
• And Much more…….Click on   http://bit.ly/12VYoYs

No comments: